Saturday 29 October 2005

stop the world I want to get off

Had one of those really antisocial days today. Everytime I had a visitor I was repeatedly wondering when they were going to go home. "Would you like another cup of tea?" (please say you don't want one because you're planning on going home soon, if I have to make another pot of tea I shall drop dead). The brandy didn't even come out once, cos if they start getting brandy they'll deffinately stay.

The good thing is that I didn't get many phone calls... cos everyone was sodding well here! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My new Morecambe and Wise videos arrived in the post this morning, but because of my visitors I've only had the chance to watch one of them... and now am too tired to appreciate watching another one.

And my new Moonie book has arrived. It doesn't seem to be written very well. And they called Annette Amanda in one of the pictures. Dimwit.

Grumble grumble.

I think I shall go to Leeds tomorrow... then no-one can visit me! LOL! In need of Hard Rock food. And can go buy vintage clothes and look at vintage drums. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment