Sunday 18 December 2005

Beam me up

This new mobile phone is all very nice and everything... but I can't delete my text messages, and for some reason the "email photo" function isn't working either so I can't delete or send the photos I've taken to my computer. :-p!!!!!

The manual is useless. Makes no sense. Damn.

Still looks pretty though, and it works in every other way (so far). Am also starting to feel a bit Star-Trekkish everytime I flip it open to answer a call or something. Instead of saying hello, I keep wanting to answer calls with "beam me up scotty" ...or whatever they used to say. They haven't shown 60s episodes of Star Trek on TV for about a decade, and I only like the 60s episodes cos the aliens always have super fab 60s hairstyles and clothing.. who'd have known aliens were so groovy?!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and the happiest of happy New Years.

    I really dug the hip aliens too.

    Peace, love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you my friend.

    "Chat after the New Year" will take place on Sunday January 8th 2006 at 2pm Mountain time at BallerinaGurl's. Will be inviting special guests so you never know who will show up and make our time more enjoyable.

    Peace, love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't mobile phones the bane of your life though - no reception, high costs - annoying ring tones!!!!!

    ReplyDelete