Friday 24 August 2012

More charts

Just a post where I'm going to store more of the charts I've designed (as inspired by the ones at Textile Transfigurations).  I'm making them to go with the charts I'm using from there so they'll be designed in the same size.

I'm using them to crocket into cushions or blanket squares, and I've already got a small backlog of requests.  If you want to learn how to do crochet portraits, I'd suggest checking out Lee's Site.

To download full size, right click, "Save Target As...".

To start with here's David Tennant as Barty Crouch Jnr.

The dark blue squares have been used to represent black so that you can still see the grid and count squares more accurately.

To use it for cross-stitch, just remove the border and background.

If you are on Ravelry and make use of any of these charts, please link up to the project on there so I can see your results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment