I can't stand all that. I wear what I want... which is mainly slightly far out and often from the 1960s. I love all the brightly coloured geometric fashions and am most comfortable in a polo neck, mini skirt and kitten heels. The beautiful Dollyrockers range created by Samuel Sherman, the geometric clothing by Quant's Ginger Group. But I also like the 1970s and even 1990s clothes on Barbara Hulanicki's Biba label which make up a large part of my daytime wardrobe... Dollyrockers being the main label in me evening wardrobe. I like Pucci for nightwear cos it's far-out but pretty. One nightie looks like it's fallen out of the Yellow Submaine film, and the next is all soft chocolate and lace. And whoever invented fishnet stockings, knee high boots, velvet jackets and stiletto heels should all be given knighthoods because I couldn't be me without any of those.
Thursday, 1 September 2005
About Me
I can't stand all that. I wear what I want... which is mainly slightly far out and often from the 1960s. I love all the brightly coloured geometric fashions and am most comfortable in a polo neck, mini skirt and kitten heels. The beautiful Dollyrockers range created by Samuel Sherman, the geometric clothing by Quant's Ginger Group. But I also like the 1970s and even 1990s clothes on Barbara Hulanicki's Biba label which make up a large part of my daytime wardrobe... Dollyrockers being the main label in me evening wardrobe. I like Pucci for nightwear cos it's far-out but pretty. One nightie looks like it's fallen out of the Yellow Submaine film, and the next is all soft chocolate and lace. And whoever invented fishnet stockings, knee high boots, velvet jackets and stiletto heels should all be given knighthoods because I couldn't be me without any of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi premierludwig,
ReplyDeleteWow Gene Krupa's drum set. How cool. You said "I'm particularly fascinated with drumming and think drummers are the best invention on the whole planet." I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you! Peace.